I’ve got the inside scoop on all the got-to-have-goodies this March . Check out the new and exciting things that are launching in March, from cosmetics to fabulous read. Every girls’ gotta have…
- ghd South Africa and Benefit Cosmetics team up to bring you the limited edition ghd Radiance Set this March. Each set contains everything that Urban Anglels need for that lustrous boost. The set includes: A choice of of either ghd IV styler, ghd IV mini styler or a ghd IV salon styler, in a sleek and stylish, heat resistant ghd bag as well as Benefit’s fabulous Just in Case kit.
- M.A.C launches their limited edition Hello Kitty range in South Africa this March. An iconic range of cosmetics, from lip conditioners, to eye shadows, stylish Tote Bags to little trinkets like this to-die-for Hello Kitty Makeup Brush Collection. I can’t wait till this collection hits the store, so that I burn some serious plastic.
- Get your perfectly manicured hands on a copy of A lost wife’s tale this March. A story about a woman who runs away from her home and her life. She gets a new identity, a new look and falls in love for the first time. A lost wife’s tale is also our suggested fabulous book for March. Read it and at the end of the Month, tell us what you thought.
- M.A.C also launches their Grand Duos collection this month. A gorgeous collection of mouth watering, delicious dual eye shadows that compliment each other. I love the shade feautered above – Moonriver. Choose from other colours including: Earth to Earth, Grand Duo, Hot Planet, Intenso, Light Over Dark and Love Rock.
- Estee Lauder introduces Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Moisturisers. Thier first moisturiser, that targets and measurably reduces the apperance of lines and wrinkles. Recommended retail price is R415 (30ml) and R525 (50ml) and is available for dry skin and normal/combinaiton skin.
- Also from the house of Estee Lauder sees the launch of Pure Colour Gloss Stick, a rich moisturising gloss that helps you shape your pout and give it Sumptuous shine for luscious lips. The collection is available in a range of colours and retails at around R185. This product hits Estee Lauder counters nationwide on the 9th March 2009
* Prices correct at time of article publicaiton