Dewy skin is all about gorgeous, glowing skin that is flawless and natural. It is great for daytime and is perfect for a fresh, fuss free look. You can achieve the Dewy look by combining good skin care (your number one beauty secret) with a handful of useful products. Remember, when going for the dewy look to keep you makeup minimal – use foundation or tinted moisturiser to even out your skin tone, add a bit of blush, a natural gloss and a slick of brown (or black mascara) to finish it off.
Here are some of my fresh-faced favourites:
1. The new range of Colour Riche celeb-signature lipsticks from Loreal Paris are Divine. Look out for Eva Longoria’s Star Secret colour in Caramel. It enhances your natural colour, looks beautiful and has the most delicious smell.
2. For natural lip colour that is simple yet effective, check out Giffarine Glamorous Lip Colour in LG08.
3. For a perfect, dewy look, use foundation that blends in with you natural skin tone. Check out Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup. It starts out white and blends to your skin’s own colour – Genius!
4. Minimise pores and get porcelain skin with Model Co Skin-PERFECT. This product is said to deliver a natural, long wearing and transparent finish for your face. Perfect for dewy days.
5. Relieve dry and flaky skin with Hannon Moisture Seal. Three sprays is all it takes for an instant, glossy and dewy look, that lasts for up to 10 hours.
6. Skin matching foundation from Almay – Try Smart Shade makeup. A white cream that changes colour to match your skin.
7. From Dior’s Spring 2009 range, (which launched in February 2009), check out the limited edition Dior Radiant Base – A sheer, skin lighting and refreshing base.
8. For glossed, gorgeous, yet natural lips try Giffarine Glamorous liquid gloss in LLG 04.
1. Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus Multi Protection Tinted Moisturiser takes your natural skin and tweaks it with just a hint of healthy colour.
2. You Rebel from Benefit cosmetics is light tinted moisturiser that gives your skin a boost of freshness – perfect for creating a dewy, healthy glow.
3. For gorgeous lips that look natural and glossy, try Revlon Superlustrous Gloss in Nude.
4. Dewy skin needs a bit of fresh faced perkiness. Try Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks. This is a great multi-purpose product that allows you to add colour, while keeping it natural looking and glossy.
5. Brighten and lift your under eye area in a flash with Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener. A magical product that really does give your eyes a bright spark. I’ll even put my seal of approval on this one!