February is the month of love, red hot love, and what better way to fire up our first Trend Report of the month than with red hot nails?
We picked our top five red hot nail colours to rock out this valentines day…
Here’s our first five…
Feautured from left:
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in 475 Dragon is an intense red that coats your nails with a bright, red colour in just one application.
- NuBar Nail Lacquer in NV5 Barbera has a slightly pinkish tone in comparison to the others and offers a great variation if you don’t like siren red.
- Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer in 07 Red Tango also offers a true red tone and matches up identical to the Chanel shade.
- Revlon Nail Enamel in 680 Revlon Red offers a true red that’s just a little brighter than the Chanel and Estee Lauder variations.
- Tip Top Nail Chic in 932 Traffic Lights has a slight metallic sheen over its traffic stopping colour. More scarlet than red, but still red hot!
Here’s a visual of the colours, how they look on my nails.
- Index Finger – Nu Bar Barbera
- Middle Finger – Tip Top Nail Chic Traffic Lights
- Ring Figer – Revlon Revlon Red
- Pinky – Estee Lauder Red Tango identical to Chanel Dragon
Want more? Here’s another five…
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Right Said Red is another gorgeous shade of red with a slight pink tone. The applicator brush is simply ahhhmazing!
- Yardley StayFast Gloss Nails in Romantic Ruby
- Charlie Nail Colour in Lady In Red
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - All Fired Up
- Tip Top Nail Chic in Cherry’s In The Snow
- Index Finger – Sally Hansen Right Said Red
- Middle Finger – Yardley StayFast Romantic Ruby
- Ring Finger – Charlie Lady In Red
- Pinky – Sally Hansen All Fired Up
- Thumb – Tip Top Cherry’s In The Snow
Stay tuned to StyleScoop all this week and next for lots more V-day posts!
We Think You'll like these scoops too...