Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/stylescoopsa/stylescoop.co.za/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 4373
Men’s Hair Trends 2011
If clothes maketh the man, then HAIR maketh the Metro Man! This season is all about looking the part with Retro inspired hairstyles.
The new ghd Gold Mini Styler – This slightly smaller ghd is great for shorter hair and perfect for guys who want sleek straight hair. Retailing for around R1,999.00 you get a lot for your money:
• Sleek Design: Allows for better handling for all types of styling.
• Protective Plate Guard: Great to safely cover the hot plates when you need to style and go.
• Ceramic Heaters and Contoured Plates: Insures a smooth glide and snag-free styling.
• Sleep Mode: Heater automatically switch off if not used for 30min.
VO5 Extreme Style Clays & Gums – VO5 has a great range of Clays and Gums for all your styling needs, including VO5 SurfStyle, VO5 MattWax, and VO5 ReWork.
Tresemmé Shampoo & Conditioners – This line of hair care products are great to keep your hair clean and shiny.
Hairspray (ghd “Final Fix”, Tresemmé or Power Surge) – The key to having great style all day is styling your hair and then using a good fixing hairspray to keep your style in place all day.
1. The Slick Back “James Dean” Look – This style is a great edgy retro look for guys that want to embrace the old school rocker vibe.
2. Messy Preppy Look – The Messy Preppy style is great for guys that want an easy yet stylish office or day-to-day look.
3. 1950’s Slick Side Part – Retro trends aren’t just sticking to fashion, this 1950’s inspired style is very chic and sophisticated, a great style for professional men.
4. Messy Fauxhawk – The Messy Fauxhawk is a really edgy style for guys with an alternative style.
For all your Fashion & Style advice check back in every second Thursday for my Metro Man post right here on Style Scoop!
Remember to check out StyleScoop’s ghd give away HERE to stand a chance of winning one of 3 limited edition Iconic Eras ghd stylers!
Photo sources on request