If clothes maketh the man, then HAIR maketh the Metro Man! This season is all about looking the part with Retro inspired hairstyles.
The new ghd Gold Mini Styler – This slightly smaller ghd is great for shorter hair and perfect for guys who want sleek straight hair. Retailing for around R1,999.00 you get a lot for your money:
• Sleek Design: Allows for better handling for all types of styling.
• Protective Plate Guard: Great to safely cover the hot plates when you need to style and go.
• Ceramic Heaters and Contoured Plates: Insures a smooth glide and snag-free styling.
• Sleep Mode: Heater automatically switch off if not used for 30min.
VO5 Extreme Style Clays & Gums – VO5 has a great range of Clays and Gums for all your styling needs, including VO5 SurfStyle, VO5 MattWax, and VO5 ReWork.
Tresemmé Shampoo & Conditioners – This line of hair care products are great to keep your hair clean and shiny.
Hairspray (ghd “Final Fix”, Tresemmé or Power Surge) – The key to having great style all day is styling your hair and then using a good fixing hairspray to keep your style in place all day.
1. The Slick Back “James Dean” Look – This style is a great edgy retro look for guys that want to embrace the old school rocker vibe.
2. Messy Preppy Look – The Messy Preppy style is great for guys that want an easy yet stylish office or day-to-day look.
3. 1950’s Slick Side Part – Retro trends aren’t just sticking to fashion, this 1950’s inspired style is very chic and sophisticated, a great style for professional men.
4. Messy Fauxhawk – The Messy Fauxhawk is a really edgy style for guys with an alternative style.
For all your Fashion & Style advice check back in every second Thursday for my Metro Man post right here on Style Scoop!
Remember to check out StyleScoop’s ghd give away HERE to stand a chance of winning one of 3 limited edition Iconic Eras ghd stylers!
Photo sources on request