Do you change your hair colour almost as often some people change their underwear? Does your morning hair straightening session leave you feeling like you’ve just wrestled a lion with a matching mane as the result? Are you tired of spending a small fortune for salon treatments and still not happy with the end result?
Scott Cornwall ‘Bringing the Salon Home™’ is an easier and more cost-effective way to colour, straighten and simultaneously care for your hair. By making expensive salon treatments more affordable, you have the freedom to play and experiment with your hair at home.
The expertly created products available from the revolutionary Scott Cornwall ‘Bringing the Salon Home™’ range include:
· Colour B4: a hair colour remover, available in both Regular and Extra Strength, that is the ideal bathroom cabinet staple for hair colouring enthusiasts to not only “go back to your roots” but also try out new looks.
· STR8 Forward: a home hair straightening solution that uses technology similar to that used in popular salon straightening treatments to get glossy, straight, smooth locks that last. For dry, colour treated or sensitised hair, try the Extra Conditioning treatment or choose Super Straight for very curly, non-colour treated hair.
· B4U Colour: a pre colour clarifying treatment which removes residue, polymers and active chemicals from the surface of the hair to ensure that the hair is primed and ready for colouring to guarantee perfect results.
· Colour Stop: a hydrating cream that preserves and protects colour whist diminishing dryness from chemical treatments.
· Foil Effects Cap: a reusable and versatile tool that gives you the skill and precision to create multiple colour effects again and again AND get the perfect amount of colour coverage each time
Remember, StyleScoop and Scott Cornwall are giving 5 lucky readers a chance to bring the salon home by winning a hamper valued at R1000! To win this fabulous prize, enter before 12noon today, Monday 19th September 2011 here.
For more information visit www.scottcornwall.co.za or the Facebook page: Scott Cornwall South Africa