Glambox – It’s better than chocolate!
You may not be a beauty blogger, beauty editor or BFF’s with the girl at the MAC counter, but you, just like every other woman out there can get your monthly fix of beauty products without breaking the bank or depleting your shoe fund!
One of the perks of being a beauty blogger is getting to try out all the new products that launch. I’m a sucker for makeup and for me, its awesome to get the opportunity to try everything out and find new gems that I did’nt know existed.
The average beauty junkie (yes, I’m talking to you) spends far too much money on trying to find the perfect army of beauty products; stuff that works for them and stuff they love. Yeah, sure you want to try that fabulous long lasting lipstick I told you about on StyleScoop, but do you really want to fork out for the full product, only to find out that while it may have looked fab on my olive skin, that it really doesn’t look the same on your fair skin? And, lets be honest, not many of us want to go into the beauty counter in the first place, because we know those shelves full of irresistible beauty products will have us wanting everything and confusing our beauty-whipped brains.
Well, no more of that! You may not be a beauty blogger, beauty editor or BFF’s with the girl at the MAC counter, but you, just like every other woman out there can get your monthly fix of beauty products without breaking the bank or depleting your shoe fund! Glambox is a fabulous concept, available to us here in South Africa. Every month Glambox puts together a little box of treats and sends it to you by courier.
It’s been around for some time now, and may have heard of it already, but today I’ll tell you about it and also show you what’s inside my Glambox!
Glambox costs R100 a month, and every month you get a package just like this one, filled with a selection of hand picked beauty product samples and miniatures, including; makeup, skincare, haircare, body care and fragrance samples to play with. Sometimes, they even throw in a full product to surprise you!
Get to try and test out the samples and decide for yourself what products you like before buying the full product.
Each Glambox comes with a little card telling you a bit about each of the products.
These are the products that came in the March Glambox! I was quite surprised as I haven’t tried any of these brands or products and it’s nice to get to try out something new.
- Gatineau Aquamemory Mask (15ml miniature) a thirst quenching mask, perfect to give the skin a moisture boost and for any skin type
- Fast Shampoo and Conditioner (10ml sample sachet of each) to help give you maximum hair length in minimum time
- Nisim Shampoo (10ml sample sachet) to help boost hair volume
- Black Opal Oil Absorbing Blocking Powder (3.4 g product) a colourless pressed powder formulated with unique oil blotters that help control shine and offer a matte finish without leaving a powdery residue or drying skin out
- Avon Superextend Extreme Mascara (full sized mascara) that will help you take length to the extreme by stretching and sculpting lashes
- Aibeline De Weil Perfume (1.5ml sample wand)
- A special gift that went out to loyal subscribers, Trind Nail Repair Natural (full sized product) that helps strengthen nails, keeping them long, strong and supple at the same time
- PLUS a 25% discount voucher from newly launched online store Zando
As you can see, Glambox is well worth the R100 fee you pay, considering the Avon mascara alone costs R119.95 and that’s just one of the 7 goodies to enjoy. Normally Glamboxes come with up to five products, but the little extra treats are a great way to get us even more exited.
You can get your own monthly fix of Glam by signing up now and you may just make the cut off for the April Glambox send out. Sign for your Glambox membership and see for yourself how much fun it can be waiting for your little box of tricks every month. You can sign up for an annual, three month or monthly membership – and the more Glamboxes you get, the more Glampoints you earn which you can trade in to buy full sized products from the Glambox shop.
How cool is that!?
0 Give this post LOVE
Are you already a Glambox gal? Comment below, tell us your thoughts