Gisele Bundchen tops the Forbes annual list of the world’s highest-paid supermodels…again. Gisele has ranked number one on the list for six years now, with her earnings from May last year to May 2012 sitting at $45 million (about R374 million).
That’s a whole lot of moola, especially when you consider the fact that the nine other women on the list made a combined total of $53 million (around R440 million).
Gisele looking like a million dollars. No, make that $45 million…
There are other models from the Victoria Secret sisterhood on the list – not to mention our own, Candice Swanepoel who rounds up the list at number ten.
Check out who is close on Gisele’s stilettos in the top ten:
- Gisele Bundchen — $45 million (R374 million)
- Kate Moss — $9.2 million (R76.5 million)
- Natalia Vodianova — $8.6 million (R71.5 million)
- Adriana Lima — $7.3 million (R60.7 million)
- Doutzen Kroes — $6.9 million (R57.4 million)
- Alessandra Ambrosio — $6.6 million (R54.9 million)
- Miranda Kerr — $4 million (R33.3 million)
- Lara Stone — $3.8 million (R31.6 million)
- Carolyn Murphy — $3.5 million (R29.1 million)
- Candice Swanepoel — $3.1 million (R25.8 million)
Gisele is not short of endorsement deals and the 31-year-old Brazilian beauty clearly has a brain for business. Not only is she number one on this Forbes list but she also occupies position number 61 on the Forbes list of The World’s Most Powerful Celebrities. (Incidentally, J. Lo took the no. 1 spot on The World’s Most Powerful Celebrities list for the first time, ousting Lady Gaga who is down to no. 5. Oprah is in second place and Justin Bieber comes in at third.)*Images via zimbio.com and celebritystreetstyle.com