Shop of the Week; Mr Price Mint Jeans
Beat the midweek blues with our awesome new weekly Wednesday feature… Shop of the Week!
These gorgeous mint, pigment wash hipster jeans from RT at Mr Price are so on trend right now and what we love most about them is the price! R129.99
Young, hip and on-trend they feature 5-pockets and a skinny fit. They are the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe.
How to wear mint jeans
We love mint jeans especially when paired with sheer white button up blouses and cute cream tops. They also look amazing with tangerine and watermelon tops, fitted white blazers (ala Kim Kardashian), cute black tees and nude biker-style jackets.
For some minty style inspiration, look to these stylish fashionistas…
From Top Left:
- We love Ashley from Ring My Bell’s pretty pastels outfit. She pairs her mint green jeans with a closet essential denim shirt and beautiful, nude platforms.
- Local fashion blogger Carlinn from Superficial Girls wears her mint jeans with a beautiful silk camel top and a matching camel jacket. Perfect for Spring! Oh, and how cute is that bag?
- This raspberry top worn by Emily from Creamy Clothes is such a gorgeous colour to pair up with your mint jeans.
- Add a little studly edge to a girly outfit like Zina from Fashion Vibe. We love everything about this outfit!
- A black peplum top adds a chic finish to this outfit worn by fashion blogger Dulce Candy. Love, love, love!
How would you style these mint jeans?0 Give this post LOVE