The new Carolina Hererra Bridal Collection for Spring 2014 is all about a whimsical play on lace! Gorgeous dresses that capture the romance of a magical day!
Hand Painted lace motifs on silk organza, a touch of platinum, gold or silver and whispers of grey!
If you’re planning your wedding right now, or in the next few years, these dresses are sure to add a little wow factor to your special day.
Take a look at some of my fave picks …
Styles from the top…
- ALEXANDRA Ivory silk faille strapless tuxedo gown with organza detail
- ALSA Ivory silk chiffon and lace wrap gown with silk organza sash
- ANASTASIA Gold Chantilly lace gown with gold embroidered bodice and waist detail with long tulle veil with gold trim
- ARIELLE Ivory silk radzimir strapless gown with front ruffle and bow detail and short tulle veil
- AUDREY Ivory re-embroidered Chantilly lace gown with
- AUDRINA Ivory bonded lace strapless gown with shortened front scalloped neck and short tulle veil
- ALICE Ivory silk mikado strapless gown with embellished belt and ivory sheared mink caplet with bow detail
- ALEXIS Ivory guipure lace and tulle strapless gown
Be sure to check out Carolina Herrera’s brand new bridal blog, the Carolina Herrera Bride a digital resource for brids to be everywhere!