Stocking stuffers are always my favourite Christmas gifts. They are so much fun to open on Christmas morning and you never know what you’ll find inside.
They can be filled with fun makeup, cute socks, miniature fragrances, candy or something really fun!
Here are some ideas on what you can stuff into your Christmas stockings for both big and small budgets…
- For the manly cook, get him his own pair of oven mitts. Love this King of the Grill glove from MRP Home.
- Buying fragrances for someone else is never easy, and giving them a gift voucher is just blah! That’s why I love Red Square’s VIVABOX fragrance gift set for him or her. They come in a pretty box (already wrapped up), each containing 7 fragrance samples plus a voucher to redeem a full size version of your favourite scent. So you can try one new scent every day and then pick your favourite one from the lot. Options, options, I do love options!
- These little Pie Birds from Le Creuset come in a range of fun colours and make cute stocking stuffers.
- Give the gift of pure sound pleasure with these Beats Solo2 Headphones available from the iStore
- Every girl loves being a princess, and will love this Princess mug with shortbread biscuits & milk chocolate sticks, available from Woolies.
- Fun for everyone! The Sphero 2 .0 will have everyone playing for hours! Available from the iStore.
- This Selfie-Scope is just the coolest and comes in black, red or blue with a bluetooth remote shooter. Available from CottonOn.
- Everybody loves and everybody needs a Tangle Teezer and this Compact Christmas Edition is the perfect gift. Available from RetailBox.
- Get them moving and feeling inspired with this cool FitBit Flex that tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. Available from the iStore in a range of funky colours
- Spoil someone special with this gorgeous Desire X By Trollbeads bracelet. It combines red Rubber X Red links with a bronze “My Star” link and bronze clasp. Available at X by TrollBeads