I think this tan fringed cardigan might be one of my favourite purchases this winter. Besides being soft, cozy and very versatile, it will be a great transitional piece that I’m sure I will get lots of wear in Spring… I know, I’m counting down the days to warmer weather already!
I love the mix of orange and grey colours, the amazing tribal print at the back, and of course the fringe details!
I layered it over an all grey outfit, pulling out some of my old closet favourites like this grey tee shirt, grey skinny jeans and my over the knee boots.
I finished the look off with my favourite bag ever, my Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag – probably my best purchase to date!
- Tassel Cardigan from Sheinside (on sale)
- Grey T-shirt – Gap (old)
- Grey Skinny Jeans – Zara (old)
- Over the Knee Boots – Luella (old)
- Handbag – Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag. Also love this colour
- Sunglasses – Prada. Also love these
Happy Friday lovelies xx