I’ve got a little hair-challenge for you ladies to try out this long weekend… Get your TRESemmé twisted punk braid on and you could win a fabulous TRESemmé hamper.
Inspired from the runway look from the Herve Leger NYFW AW/16 show, I’ll show you, step-by-step how to recreate this look at home! And to make it extra motivating for you, I’m giving one lucky StyleScoop Twisted Punk reader a fabulous TRESemmé hamper with everything you need to create stylish hair do’s!
- Blow dryer
- Round bristle brush
- Thin elastic band and bobby pins
Get the look:
- STEP 1: Start with the TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo and Conditioner as a base for perfect effortless waves.
- STEP 2: Apply a small amount of TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume and Lift Mousse to the roots and roughly dry the hair to enhance its natural texture.
- STEP 3: Create an uneven deep side part and begin plaiting and twisting from the forehead to the nape of the neck.
- STEP 4: Secure the twisted plait with a small elastic band and bobby pins, allowing small strands to fall out
- STEP 5: Run a straightener over the top of the hair at the part-line and shake hair over the shoulders to cover up the end of the braid.
- STEP 6: Finish by spraying TRESemmé Firm Hold Hairspray for touchable hold.
How to Win:
I’m giving away a fab-dab TRESemmé hamper which includes all the products you need to create this look and many, many more! The hamper consists of: TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Volume and Lift Mousse, TRESemmé Firm Hold Hairspray and a TRESemmé Styling brush
Once you’ve completed your braid using the above instructions, snap a picture of your completed style and show me your Punk Braid on social media! If you’re on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, share your pic and include the hashtag: #SSTwistedPunkBraid as well as #Tresemme and be sure to mention @stylescoop in your description so I that I find you. If you’re not on social media, you can upload your pic in the comments section of this blog post as well to make it count.
Of course, using all the TRESemmé products mentioned above will give you maximum success with this look, but it’s totally fine if you use what you have to recreate the look. Just show me your Twisted Punk Braid creation.
I’ll be keeping an eye on social media and will pick my favourite look from all your submissions. I know my readers are super stylish ladies, so I’m guessing I’ll have more than one favourite – in that case, my favourires will go into a random draw and one lucky reader will be selected.
Competition ends Sunday 3rd April 2016 and I will annouce my winner on Monday the 4th April 2016
Good luck and I can’t wait to see your looks!