How cute is the off shoulder trend for summer? My favourite way to wear this trend is opting for a flowy, oversized off the shoulder top worn with cute denim cut offs or skinny jeans. It’s such a great, easy breezy look for warmer weather.
Wear it two ways… Check out some of my fave in store picks, right now on how to nail this trend, whether you want to expose bare shoulders, or just show some skin…
Off the Shoulder Picks
- Vienna Off Shoulder Tie Top from Forever New (shop it here)
- Checkered Off Shoulder Blouse from Mango (shop it here)
- Off Shoulder Gypsy Top from Woolworths (shop it here)
- Off the Shoulder Blouse from H&M (see it here)
Cold Shoulder Picks
If you’re feeling nervous about exposing too much shoulder, then you might like to try the Cold Shoulder trend. It’s similar to the Off-The-Shoulder look, but your shoulders aren’t completely exposed, but rather just peeking out and your arms are covered, so you don’t feel too naked …
- Channel Cold Shoulder Top from Forever New (shop it here)
- Cotton Cold Shoulder Top from MRP (shop it here)
- Embroidery Cold Shoulder Top from Woolworths (shop it here)
- Cold Shoulder Blouse from H&M (see it here)
Which way would you wear it?