Summer is here, which means it’s time to start shaping up! I’m not talking about your typical summer diet and exercise plan to get your body in shape though, I’m talking about getting your hair situation sorted! And what better way to tame the fuzz than with the new Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer!
Let’s face it, unsightly body (or facial) hair is a no-no, no matter how toned or bronzed your bod may be! What’s also a no-no is nicks and cuts in all the wrong places!
That’s why this little gadget from VEET will be every girls new BFF as we head to the pool.
The cutting blades don’t actually touch your skin, so you can put your fears of nicks and cuts to rest – once and for all! The Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer is ideal for shedding and shaping body and facial hair thanks to a variety of interchangeable heads.
Easy to use, and operated with a single AA battery, the Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer is everything you need to help you precisely de-fuzz all your delicate body and facial areas, quickly and easily!
So let’s see how it works shall we?
Trim your Brows
For unruly brows in need of trimming, you can use the new Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer to get your hairs, perfectly trimmed without the risk of losing a brow!
- Attach the small head to your device
- Add the mini comb over top (the smaller side allows you to trim 2mm, while the larger side allows you to trim 4mm of hair)
- Turn on your Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer
- Place the device over your eyebrow, starting at the tail, and move it against the direction of your hair
Contour your Brows
Removing unwanted strays from your brow bone is as simple as swiping your Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer.
- Attach the small, high precision head to your device (without the comb)
- Lightly touch the skin with the high precision head and gently push the device across your brow bone, in your desired shape
- The smallest blade allows you to trim 6mm, while the bigger blade allows you to trim 16mm on this head.
DID YOU KNOW: You can also use the small, high precision head of the Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer to shape up and de-fuzz other facial areas, including; sideburns, the upper lip and chin area.
I love using it to clean up under my brow – it beats having to tweeze and it’s effortless, quick and painless.
Even though the cutting blades don’t touch the skin, it does a fantastic job at removing the strays. I use the shortest head and just run it under my brow.
I had let my brow strays grow quite a it before using the Electric Trimmer and glad to say that it removed all the strays without having to tweeze afterwards.
The other side of the head is great for cleaning up brow hairs between the brows.
Trim Your Bikini Line
Get your ladyscaping done quickly and easily without anyone ever knowing!
- Attach the large precision head to your Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer
- Place the large comb over top and set your desired trim length by clicking the brush head upwards
- Then, trim away the excess
Shape Your Bikini Line
Now that you’ve tackled the excess hair on your bikini line, it’s time to clean it up.
- Use the precision head (without the brush attachment)
- Turn on your device and press the head onto the skin of your bikini line, moving in the opposite direction of your hair growth
- Twist the device around and continue shaping to perfection
Ill be the first to say that cleaning up my bikini line is never fun. With a traditional razor, I get nicks and those annoying little post-shaving bumps.
Its so much easier and way less uncomfortable to use the Veet Electric trimmer. Although you don’t get a super clean cut shave (remember no blades) it does a good job at removing the fuzz and makes it easy to wear my bikini without feeling embrassed.
Trim Your Underarm Hair
Trimming your underarms can also quite easily be done with the Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer. Follow the same tips and tricks for shaping your bikini line to shed unwanted underarm hair quickly and easily.
In The box
The Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer comes with all the attachments you need, including; two different trimming heads, two brush head attachments, a protective cap for your precision trimmer, a cleaning brush, a battery and a handy pouch.
This is such a handy little gadget and one that I am definitely taking with me on my summer hols!
It’s light, it’s easy and I love that it uses standard batteries – which means, when you run out of “power”, you can just nip to the closest supermarket or garage and not have to worry about hoarding charges along with you.
Some helpful tips
- The Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer should only be used on dry skin
- While the device is water resistant, do not use it in the shower
- Use the cleaning brush provided to quickly swipe away any dust or hairs
- Rinse off your brush heads and trim heads after use with clean running water
- Do not place the main body of the trimmer into water
- Do not use with shaving gel or cream
Thanks to Veet for sponsoring this post – all opinions are my own