The Marble Trend has been going strong for a while now, and I must be honest, I still can’t get over it! In fact, I could do with more marble… everywhere! It’s just too dang beautiful for words…. chic, elegant, tasteful and it makes for a damn fine flatlay to boot!
In Greece marble has been a thing for ages. Not only because of its absolute beauty, but apparently it’s quite well priced there too, so everyone uses it in their building. My parents house in Athens has the most beautiful marble staircase which I wish I could ship to SA (haha)! If I had my way, I’d live in an entirely marble house. Oh wait! That already exists… The famous Acropolis in Greece!
While we can’t all be gods and goddesses living in marble houses, you can bring a little of the marble trend into your home. Check out these beautiful all marble errything pieces I found online. I also spotted a pair of beautiful marble earrings.
Which one is your fave?
- Rachel George Acrylic Marble Stapler – buy internationally here
- Marble Pendant – see it here
- Marble effect knob – see it here
- Fig scented candle in marble holder – buy it online here
- Marble Cube Earrings from Witchery
- Marble Mug – buy it here
- Marble and Wood Coasters from Poetry
- Marble Effect Scatter Cushion – buy it here