Following the CHANEL Fall-Winter 2017/2018 Haute Couture Show from the Grand Palais in Paris on the 4th July, today, I’ve got the inside scoop on all beauty products used on the models, so you can get the look at home.
- Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux
- Hydra Beauty Micro Serum
- La Solution 10 de Chanel
- Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation
- Retractable Foundation Brush – * from the Fall 2017 Makeup Collection launching in August
- La Palette Essentielle *
- Retractable Dual-Tip Concealer Brush *
- Style Sourcils Waterproof *
- Le Gel Sourcils
- Ombre Premiere – Blue Jean N°16
- Ombre Premiere – Verde N°18
- Ombre Premiere – Poudre d’Or N°34
- Ombre Premiere – Désert Rouge N°36
- Ombre Premiere – Scintillance N°804
- Retractable Dual-Tip Eyeshadow Brush
- Le Volume de Chanel – Noir N°10
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof – Noir Intense N°88
- Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder
- Rouge Coco – Daylight N°474
- La base
- La Vernis Longue Tenue – Ballerina N°167
- Le Gel Coat
One of the completed makeup looks as worn by one of CHANEL models backstage.
The show featured the iconic CHANEL tweed jacket, this time, worn as a long tunic or cropped, double breasted jacket. The sleeves dressed up with fingerless gloves and bouquets of feathers featured here and there – where feathers were treated like fur.
What a fantastic show this must have been! At the end of the grand showcase under the glittering lights of the Eiffel Tower, Karl Lagerfeld was awarded the Grand Vermeil de la Ville de Paris medal by the Mayor of Paris, Anne Higalgo.
This medal represents the highest distinction in the City of Paris and I can’t think of anyone more deserving than uncle Karl!
All images © CHANEL