I am a huge denim junkie! No matter what your style, mood or occasion, jeans will never let you down.
That’s why I’m always looking for more denim options to add to my wardrobe.
Edgars are currently running fantastic #DoDenim offers. With savings off big brands and in house denim, it is the perfect time to load up on denim…
Starting today, 23/02/14 you’ll Get R400 off when you purchase selected Lucky Brand, Salsa and EXPRESS branded denims, PLUS you’ll also receive a R300 Sunglass Hut Voucher with every pair. So you can look cool, head to toe for less! This offer ends on the 26th February 2015!
You can still take advantage of more #DoDenim offers already in place, valid until the 26th February 2015 at Edgars:
- Men’s JX & Stone Harbour Basic Denims – Buy 1 for R249.95 or 2 for R179.95 each
- Ladies Free2bu or kelso Basic Denims – Buy 1 for R249.95 or 2 for R179.95 each
- Score R100 off selected JX, Stone Harbour, Free or Kelso fashion denim
- Score R200 off selected Lee, Tom Tailor, Soviet, Levis, Guess, Sissy Boy or Ronald Sassoon branded denim (EXCLUDING R499 DENIM) + get a R300 Sunglass Hut Voucher with every pair!
Here are some of my top denim picks that scream investment, investment, investment!
From top left: Lucky Brand* Brooke Skinny (R1199.95), River Island* Matilda Ripped Knee (R799), free2BU Denim Jacket (R499.95), Lucky Brand* Denim Slit Skirt (R1199.95), Tom Tailor* Boyfriend Denim (R799), Salsa* Santa Fe Fux Collar Denim Jacket (R1899.95)
* available at selected Edgars stores
WIN R1000 Edgars Shopping Voucher
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER, Candice Petersen
And to make this news even more exciting, Edgars is giving one lucky StyleScoop reader a R1000 shopping voucher to get your Denim on!…
To enter, just pop me a comment in the comment box below (please use your real email address so that I can get in touch) and tell me which brand of denims are your faves!
That’s it! One winner will be selected by lucky draw and announced HERE on Monday, 2nd March 2015. Entries close on Sunday, 1 March 2015.
* Open to SA residents only, only one entry per person please.