I am a summer girl!I love hot weather and I love summer frocks.Floral, floaty numbers that expose tanned calves and collar bones.Pedicured toes in delicious colours, slipped into pretty sandals or with beach sand in-between toes.
Indulge in the wonderful array of day dresses and feel like a girl, or a goddess, or simply a chilled-out babe sipping a pina colada.
This picture (left) is courtesy of The Sartorialist, one of my favorite blogs. New Yorkers are eternally stylish and really achieve that sought after ‘pulled-together’ look.
1. I adore this dress – such divine pleated detail on the hem. And really stunning colours which just spell summer.
Cocoon dress, Sies! Isabelle at FriendsWithJenny
2. Embrace ethnic chic in this on-trend tribal print tunic dress. Rock it with sandals and a large, slouchy chocolate leather tote.
3. This is one for the glam girls. There’s something very Versace about this print and in metallics, it’ll take you from beach to bar effortlessly.
Available from FriendsWithJenny.
4) This little silk slip is perfect for the classic dresser. Simple and gorgeous and exquisitely set-off by a golden (fake) tan.
5) Okay, so coral is a tricky colour to wear, but I love it so much, I’ve decided I’ll wear it no matter what! I also adore the cowl neck. A true style statement with metallic gladiators.
Tulip dress, Sies! Isabelle at FriendsWithJenny