I just love the festive season. It’s a time of giving, and of receiving… especially in my case. This month I have been overloaded with fabulous beauty products coming from all directions. Everyday I get spoilt with a new little indulgence, and each week during December you’ll get to indulge your sweet-tooth for makeup with me, as I have a whole series of beauty features planned.
After a week of playing with all the makeup (tell me I don’t have the best job in the world 🙂 ) , I’ve put together a little Party Pick collection for all the seasons’ must have shades and products. I’ve also got the heads up on some upcoming goodies that will be available soon. So, if you’re looking for bold and daring shades or prefer the simple and sexy look, you’ve come to the right place.
Want something more daring? Check out Part 2
Pink will always be pretty, from luscious, pink lips to rosy cheeks. There are so many fab lip colours on the market, and you will see most of these earned my “Lust Have” seal of desire, simply because I couldn’t narrow it down, I love them all!
1) Almay Ideal Lip Colour in Pink is the perfect pink. I love it because it provides a pinky seal of sexiness, that’s eye catching, but not in-ye-face bright.
2) For a perfect pout, pair the Almay Ideal Lip Colour with Almay Ideal Lip Liner in Pink. I love it because it not only matches the lip colour to the tee, it also provides a nice subtle shade of pink that looks oh, so sexy.
3) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Softsilver Rose. I love it because, its just the right shade for when you’re looking for something a little brighter.
4) Treat yourself to Benefit My Treat lip colour. I love it because although it may look P-I-N-K, this shade is actually very toned down and very girly. The texture also makes my lips feel sleek and sexy. – KISS KISS KISS
5) A fab shade of PINK from MAC Dame Edna is coming out soon – keep an eye out for it.
6) For simple, yet pretty lips try Benefit Nice Knickers lip colour. I love it because its a fantastic shade that goes with anything, which makes it a perfect handbag keep.
7) I know its not valentines day, but you can still cause a few hearts to flutter with Benefit Throb. It’s the perfect turn-me-on flush. I love it because of the sheer, girly sparkles. It also comes with its own applicator brush and smells delicious!
Gold is still the ultimate glamour girl shade. And, while bold gold is great for evening, try a hint of gold for a more toned down look.
1) MAC Pigment cream can be used to create subtle colour or a more bolder, daring shade – Just pile it on.
2) Define and sparkle to your eyes using Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Definer in Gold Rush – I love it because of the shade. Apply just under your bottom lash line and use the smudger brush at the end to blend. It really opens up the eyes and adds the glam factor.
3) Shimmer and shine with Benefit 24K shimmering loose powder in Nugget (Part of the fabulous 24k Sexy Gold Set). I love it because you can use it on your eyes or anywhere on your face. Sprinkle it on your face (especially the cheeks) for a subtle glow or use it as a brow highlighter. It also makes a fabulous eye shadow. Wet your finger slightly, and dip it into the powder – then apply.
4) Adorn your fingers and toes with Revlon Gold Nail enamel. I love it because it looks super sexy paired with metallic, heeled sandals or flats.
5) Giffarine Glamorous Lip Colour in LG18. Giffarine is a new range that I recently discovered and already I’m in love with their lipsticks and glosses. This particular shade is sexy and adds a nice, sheer sparkle to your lips. It’s silky and long lasting. The perfect accompaniment to dramatic eyes!
6) Rouge Dior Creme de Gloss is perfect for true, tender lips.
7) Get sexy, sheer lips with a hint of gold using Benefit 24K Lipstick. I love it because its sheer, its sexy and its long lasting. It’s a little bit of magic, just for your lips.
8) Smoke out those eyes with MAC Brushed Metal-X Shadow
Continue to Part 2