I’m taking part in the Kiehl’s #ChangeYourSkin 28 Day Challenge and I’m not doing it alone!
Since moving to Joburg, my skin has gone from being beautifully hydrated (thanks to Durban’s warmer weather), to dry and depressed thanks to the cold, dry weather in Jozi. I need a change, so I am keen to get started.
I’ve been asked to invite FIVE fabulous StyleScoop readers to join me on this challenge. If you want to change your skin and have been looking to try out Kiehl’s products, then read on to find out how you can be one of my fab five!
To change your skin in 28 days!
Each of my five readers will receive 2 full sized Kiehl’s products that will help you change your skin. You’ll get to try out the iconic Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate (R615) as well as Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate (R645).
The idea is to try out these two products for 28 days and document your changes every week for the duration of the challenge.
The challenge starts on the 28th July 2014.
I’ll be posting weekly updates sharing my experience and that of my five readers on my blog. So, if you’re one of my five Challenge buddies, you’ll be expected to send me an email with your weekly skin updates. I don’t expect long essays, just a short description of how your skin feels that week and any changes you’ve noticed etc. Before and after pics would also be great!
You’ll also be expected to share your experiences on your various social media channels (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc). You’ll need to tag @KiehlsSA and include the hashtag #changeyourskin so that Kiehl’s can see and share your thoughts.
Pick Me! Pick Me!
Are you up for the challenge? If so, here’s what you need to do;
- First, please make sure you are able to commit to the above!
- Then, comment below and tell me a few things about your skin-self. I’d like to know your age, your skin concerns, what you’d like to change about your skin and your current skincare routine.
- I’ll be going through the comments and picking out five readers who I think will make good candidates for this challenge, and notify you before the 23rd July 2013.
- Please be sure to use a valid email address in your comment so that I can get in touch with you.
* entries valid for South African residents only.