Happy Friday Gals!
I’ve had a busy two days, judging Miss Veet SA, and man oh man, I am so looking forward to the weekend!
It was a fun, yet grueling judging process, with such lovely girls. I enjoyed chatting with all ten finalists, but in the end the bubbly and beautiful Odirile Sepeng took home the crown.
The crowning was held yesterday at the Four Seasons Westcliff Hotel and I took advantage of the backdrop (and the photographic skills of fellow fashion blogger, Irina from I’ll take it all) to help me shoot a little OOTD.
- White Peplum Jacket: River Island Spring/ Summer 2015 collection (in stores soon) – grey option here
- Faux Leather pants: Miss Me Couture – similar style here.
- Leopard Handbag: Dune London – another option here
- Laceup Heels: Zara – also love these and these
- Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana,
- Faux Pearl Necklace: Woolworths – similar style here
- Double Pearl Earrings: Forever New (two sets combined) – similar ones here.
I’m wearing Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick in INSOUMISE from the 2015 Summer Makeup Collection that launches in May 2015.