Mother’s Day is this sunday, and if you’re still looking for that perfect gift, you’re in luck!
I’m not a mom (unless four legged kids count), but I do love gifts, and who doesn’t?
It’s nice to be appreciated, loved and adored, but let’s be honest now, I’m sure many women out there would prefer gifts that they can actually use; gifts that make their life easier and more fabulous, rather than those that die or end up on the hips! I’m talking about flowers and chocolates FYI!
So why not give mom a gift she’ll love? Like something fabulous from the iStore perhaps? Because mom loves gadgets and cool shizz too!
Here’s a round up of the best accessories for Mom, whether she needs something to protect her precious devices, keep fit and healthy or something that will simplify her work life…
Some fun Mother’s Day Facts…
- “Mothering Sunday” dates back to the 16th century and is considered a precursor to the modern Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day accounts for one-fourth of all holiday sales of flowers and plants.
- On May 9, 1914, President Woodrow Wilson signed a bill recognising Mother’s Day as a national holiday.
- 133 million cards are exchanged annually, according to Hallmark, making it the third-largest card-sending holiday in the U.S.
- Phone calls increase up to 37% on Mother’s Day, showing that not everything about the holiday is commercial.
- There are approximately 2 billion mothers in the world, with 4 babies born each second.
If you’re a mom, happy Mother’s day for Sunday!
I hope one of your kids reads this post and gives you some cool love this Sunday! If not, make sure you forward it to them!