I’m all for timeless pieces; a nude, double breasted trench, denim shirts, Hunter Boots, beautifully structured handbags and stylish sunglasses.
And this is one of my favourite ways to put the whole look together!
This lightweight apricot trench will be such a staple for Spring, but I couldn’t wait to wear it now!
I usually wear an 8/small, but decided go get this one in a Medium, since I knew that I would be wearing it over something. I actually wish I had gone for the Large, just to give my arms more space when I wear it with something like my denim shirt.
But nonetheless, I love it! I love how many different style options this lightweight trench offers, and although it’s not as thick or wintery as a classic trench, it’s still a great piece that offers the same, endless styling options.
Like tying the belt at the back for example, which allows me to wear it open, but still ensuring that my outfit has a nice silhouette.
Shop my Outfit
- Lightweight Trench Coat from Sheinside. It’s on SALE NOW 🙂
- Levis Western Shirt – similar style here
- GAP Skinny Jeans
- Tumi Sinclair Stella Handbag – beige one here
- Hunter Boots. How cool are these?
- Lucky Brand Wishbone Necklace – similar style here
- Prada Sunglasses also obsessed with these