I have a new obsession with trenches lately!
They are such easy pieces that you can just throw on to instantly upgrade your look and make it more polished.
Right now I’m loving this Lightweight, Green Epaulette Coat from SheIn – my new fave online shopping destination.
As we say goodbye (and good riddance) to winter and hello to Spring, this trench will probably become my new BFF!
I can picture a cute summer look with a little white tee, denim cut offs and gladiator sandals or even Converse… Hmmm!
Yesterday, in Jozi we got to experience a little taste of warmer weather, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear this coat to an exciting fragrance launch (more on that soon).
My look started with a hat, but quickly changed thanks to the wind deciding it was a no go (hence all the face touching in my pics). I am glad though, that I got at least one shot with the hat, because I love how it makes this look more wintery.
I also really love the flap detail at the back of the coat, and the subtle hint of epaulettes on the shoulder which give it that military feel.
Oh, it’s also got built in shoulder pads, which are perfecto for me, since I have narrow shoulders as it is.
I hope my look inspired you a bit and that you’ll join in on my addiction to trenches 🙂
- Coat – SheIn and it’s on sale!
- Button up black top – Kelso at Edgars (old)
- Black Jeans – GAP Always Skinny
- Bag – Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body (my baby)
- Necklace – Lucky Brand Guitar Pik Necklace
- Bracelets – Lucky Brand (studs and spikes) and Troll Beads XbyTrollbeads (black link bracelet)
- Sunglasses – Versace Aviators
- Booties – ZARA
- Hat – TopShop
- On My Nails – The latest shade from Chanel’s new Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 collection called Chataigne (more details on that swoon-worthy makeup collection next week)