I don’t know about you girls, but the older I get the less I want! Is that weird?
It’s not that I dont want “stuff”, I do, I just don’t want random stuff that serves no purpose in my life, know what I mean?
The funny thing is, more and more women I speak to have said the same thing. They want cool shiz that makes their smiles grow and hearts flutter.
So instead of doing OTT Christmas wish lists, I thought I’d put together some small, but inexpensive gift ideas that you can hint-hint for your list to Santa, or if you’re looking to buy a fabulous friend something she’ll actually love this Christmas.
And, don’t worry, I’ve covered various price brackets too, starting from R60!
Here goes… my Ultimate Gift Guide for the woman who seems to have it all …
- Beauty Blender & Bling Ring (R600) – This is the ideal gift for the girl who loves makeup and pretty things on her vanity. Two birds, one stone. Stockists, call 0861 11 22 22
- Le Creuset Mini Mills (R360, on sale at Le Creuset for R288 ) – If she isn’t already craving some Le Creuset in her life, you’ll be buying her the best gift ever! Start her off on the ultimate kitchen addiciton, Le Creuset. There are tons of beautiful pieces, in a wide range of colours, but this mini salt and pepper shaker set, will make her happy no matter how big or small her collection.
- If she hasn’t already experienced the joy of a Yankee Candle yet, then you need to show her the way! Why not buy her a medium candle (R295 online at Yankee Candle) – a great gift if you know her scent, otherwise why not create your own collection of miniature melts? These smaller candles (used in a burner) cost under R50 each and you can give her a few options to discover her favourite scent. Melts available at Yankee Candle stores nationwide.
- How about delightful tastebud treats? These Soetkokies from Woolworths (R59.95) are so yummy and you don’t even have to worry about packaging. It’s the best R60 bucks you’ll ever spend!
- She’ll love floating around the pool in a Donut Pool Float (R279.99), undoubtedly the coolest pool accessory ever! The pool Donut. Available from MRP Home.
- How about this beautiful Country Road Tote (on sale for R559.20)? It’s a great bag she’ll get loads of wear out of.
- Give her something adorable like this cute Bunny Stapler (R149 from Superbalist). It will liven up her desk and get her looking forward to the new work year ahead.
- The Blotterazzi by the Beauty Blender (R398) is another must have beauty treat she’ll love. It’s perfect for blotting the heat this summer and avoiding makeup meltdown and it comes in a totally cute compact she can tote around. For stockists call 0861 11 22 22.
- The Round, Fringed Beach Towel (R349) is another must have pool-side accessory and one that she’ll love. This beautiful beach towel comes in a range of beautiful designs, a must for every stylish lady soaking up the sunshine. Available at Cotton On.
- Fragrance is always a welcome gift for women, but getting her the right one that suits “her style” can be tricky. However, if you want to spoil her with a universally beautiful fragrance that manages to tick all the boxes no matter her fragrance desires, you won’t go wrong with YSL Supreme Bouquet (R2900 exclusively at YSL counters at Edgars) from the YSL Oriental Collection. It’s the perfect mix of feminine and spicy that’s elegant, indulgent, floral and seductive! Trust me!
- If she’s a happy-snapper, memory saver or instagram-savvy picture taker, she’ll love the coolness and cutness of the Instax Mini 8 Instagram Camera (R899 from Superbalist). Available in a fun range of funky colours.
- For a beautifully packaged body treat that’s amazing and indulgent, check out the Kiehl’s 2015 Holiday Collection featuring pop culture icon Peter Max. This limited edition holiday collection is inspired by his work “The Cosmic Runner” and features a fun energetic packaging design on Kiehl’s iconic body Creme de Corps. This Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter (R685) is luxuriously scented, light on the skin and rich in 24-hour hydration. Perfect for summer!
- Indulge her tastebuds with Lindt Hello We Are Some Chocolates gift set (R69.99). It’s got the cutest little bits of fabulously flavoured Lindt Chocolate, including; Crunchy Nougat, Caramel Brownie and Cookies and Cream in totally cute moulds. Let her discover her own Hello Lindt Flavour sensation.
- If she dreams of Chanel N°5 EAU DE PARFUM, but hasn’t quite been able to afford it, you’ll make her year with this incredibly festive, limited edition offer at Chanel Counters across SA. The legendary fragrance, Chanel N°5 EAU DE PARFUM is within reach for R1055.00 for a 35ml bottle. Or you can also get the lighter version, Chanel EAU PREMIÈRE EDP 35ml also for R1055.00.
Which of these gifts would you like Santa to leave for you under the Christmas Tree?