One thing that gets me real excited for colder weather, is snuggling up with a good book and hot chocolate.
I’ve already kick started my colder weather reading with some fabulous titles, six of which I am sharing here with you today.
The hubs and I split them up so that we can bring you reviews on new books while they are still hot on the shelf, so hopefully if you’re looking for something new to get into, then I am sure you will find love in at least one of these newly released titles.
– The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles
– Legacy of War by Wilbur Smith
– Confessions of a forty-something F##k Up by Alexandra Potter
– Daylight by David Baldacci
– Last one at the Party by Bethany Clift
– Everything is Beautiful by Eleanor Ray