Hi, I’m Dimi (pronounced Dee-Mee) a South African Greek girl currently living in the beautiful city of Johannesburg.
I’m a Writer, Digital Consultant, Web Designer & Blogger by day, obsessive pinner by night and a full-time makeup and shoe junkie! I run the show here at StyleScoop
I started StyleScoop back in September 2008 and have been hooked on blogging ever since!
Through my blog, I love to share all the fab things I come across. Whether it’s the latest makeup and beauty trends or the hottest fashion trends on the streets (or in the shops) and how to wear them. I also love sharing snippets on living a stylish life through travel, decor, gadgets and just about everything else! Every now and then you may even see a bit of my own personal style.
I hope you’ll stick around and enjoy my content. In the meantime, be sure to check out some of my fave posts:
My Closet Room, My Dresser Details and how I store my Makeup, My Pink Bubbly Cupcake Recipe, My DIY Chanel Wall Art, My Christian Louboutin shoe dream coming true, My London Photo Diary with River Island, My Dream Car, My Polka-dotty Shellac Nails, Behind the Scenes at My Cosmo Bloggers shoot.
If you’d like to get in touch for brand collaborations or just wanna say hi, drop me a mail using the form below.
More about Dimi from around the web
- Marie Claire: StyleScoop’s Dimi Ingle tells us how she untames her LBD
- Grazia Magazine: Local Love
- Durban Zone: Online Interview
- Old Khaki Unrestricted Living: Dimi’s Must Have
- Edgars: Hello New Edgars (video interview)
- Get It Durban: Love That Leather Look (outfit feature)
- Elle Magazine: Beauty Guru Interview
- “On My Nightstand” feature on For The Beauty Of It Blog
- “What I” Interview on the Becoming You Blog