Hi, I’m Dimi (pronounced Dee-Mee) and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I’ve been blogging here since 2008 (shew that’s a long time hey) and love sharing things that inspire and excite me.
I’m based in the beautiful city of Johannesburg, South Africa and I have an abnormal obsession with makeup and shoes! I also love to travel and put my Journalism qualification to good use by writing stories.
Through my blog, I love to tell you about all the fab things I come across. Whether it’s the latest makeup and beauty trends or the hottest fashion trends on the streets (or in the shops) and how to wear them. I also love sharing snippets on living a stylish life through travel, decor, gadgets and just about everything else! Every now and then you may even see a bit of my own personal style.
I hope you’ll stick around and enjoy my content. In the meantime, be sure to check out some of my fave posts:
- My Closet Room (always a hot topic haha!)
- Going for Milkshakes in a Mustang
- My Trip to Dubai… Like a Rockstar
- Traveling to Prague with Bata
- My Christian Louboutin shoe dream coming true
- My DIY Chanel Wall
- My Pink Bubbly Cupcake Recipe
- My “Real” New York Bagels Recipe
- Behind the Scenes at My Cosmo Bloggers shoot.
If you’d like to get in touch for brand collaborations or just wanna say hi, drop me a mail using the form below.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Follow me on Social Media
More about Dimi from around the web
- The Culture Trip: Featured as one of 7 South African Fashion Bloggers You Should Know
- Marie Claire: StyleScoop’s Dimi Ingle tells us how she untames her LBD
- Grazia Magazine:Local Love
- Durban Zone:Online Interview
- Old Khaki Unrestricted Living:Dimi’s Must Have
- Edgars: Hello New Edgars (video interview)
- Get It Durban:Love That Leather Look (outfit feature)
- Elle Magazine:Beauty Guru Interview
- “On My Nightstand” feature on For The Beauty Of It Blog
- “What I” Interview on the Becoming You Blog