One of the things on my bucket list for 2016 (can you believe it’s nearly 2016!!!!) is to go on an open road trip, exploring our beautiful country.
Sure, we’ve done “road trips” before, but they are usually to-and-from trips rather than an actual road trip; where you stop along the way, find yourself in some random, beautiful spot and discover what lies ahead.
This gorgeous pair of hippie/ boho/ just plain awesome pants from Old Khaki give me that free spirited feeling, and they are super comfy making them perfect travel pants.
I love everything about them. The colour, the wide leg, the fit, the pattern, the whole tribal/ bohemian contrast going on at the bottom – just everything!
They are so versatile and can be worn with just about anything, but for this look, I wanted to keep the whole wanderlust/ boho/ free spirited theme going, so I paired them with a pretty, white boho blouse and some of my fave semi-precious accessories.
Now that I have my traveling pants on, where to from here?
Do you guys have any cool road trip suggestions? Places you’ve been to or heard about, let me know in the comments below x
- Ariana Pants – Old Khaki – Get them online here
- White Blouse – Old Khaki – from this post. PS It’s on sale right now for R299 from R450
- Necklace – Lucky Brand
- Rings – Lucky Brand. The big turquoise one I bought in Santorini
- Lapis Lazuli Leather Cuff – From Greece
- On my nails – Essie “Chillato” from the Essie Summer 2015 Collection