Remember that scene in The Devil Wears Prada, where boss lady Miranda pipes up and says, “Florals? For spring? Ground breaking!” I wonder if she thought about Florals for winter?
The 70’s vibe is a huge hit for winter 2017, as is wearing pattern overload, texture and florals! So to give you some inspo into wearing the trend, I rounded up a few of my favourite, very 70’s, very textured and very floral winter must haves…
- Tribal Velvet Gypsy Dress from – R899 from Woolworths (bag it now)
- Fabric Embroidered Floral Boots – R1,399 from Zara
- Embroidered Mary Jane’s R189.99 from MRP (bag it now)
- Navy Embroidered Velvet Bomber Jacket – R1,499 from Forever New (bag it now)
- Embroidered Skirt – R629 from Zara
- Flower Embroidered Velvet Clutch – R699 from Mango (bag it now)
Love it or hate it?